Saturday, May 21, 2011
I just survived the Rapture
My flight landed in New York at 6 a.m., Thursday, and the sky was filled with fog. I was, however, able to see the sunrise from 30,000 feet - that was nice. After a few days of downpours I was convinced I wasn't going to see dry, sunny weather for a while. Today, I am happy to say the sun is out and it actually feels like spring. Eastern Pennsylvania is abuzz with busy nine-to-fivers, anxious vacationers and lawn enthusiasts like my dad - who is currently taking advantage of the nice weather to manicure his overgrown yard. I personally have been exploring gastronomic freedom and catching up on the formidable pile of books, my leisure reading, that has been accumulating since winter break. Food, rest and books - that pretty much sums up my break thus far. I have been brewing some story ideas in my head and last night penned a few of them into my notebook. In due time I will get started on the materialization stage, until then, I bid you all adieu. If any of you have been translated into heaven as a result of the Rapture, I guess you will be covering your beat from the pearly gates. Either way, I'll see you when I see you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment